ESPOL, located in Guayaquil-Ecuador, becomes an excellent place with unique characteristics to carry out a student exchange program.
With almost 700 hectares of tropical dry forest, ESPOL has libraries, cafeterias, internet access and Wi-Fi, several soccer, tennis and volleyball fields, a swimming pool, gyms and student residences, which provides an appropriate environment for a extraordinary academic mobility experience.
Students from universities with an agreement with ESPOL must submit the requested documentation. This should be sent to the email email@example.com by the exchange or international relations office of your home institution. The documentation requested by ESPOL is the following:
- Letter of application from the University of origin
- ESPOL International mobility application form
- Commitment form as an international student / visitor
- Motivation letter
- Certificate of conduct
- Transcript of records
- Curriculum Vitae (maximum 2 sheets)
- Passport / Visa
- International medical insurance (it is not required for online classes)
If applied through the CINDA program, add:
- Application for CINDA participation
- CINDA Academic Recognition Commitment
We invite you to watch a video about the ESPOL experience, you will learn about the institution and the experience of foreign students at our university. We hope that the situation caused by the pandemic will get better soon, in order to return to face-to-face classes, for the moment we will continue in virtual mode. Next in the file space we add Fact Sheet in Spanish and English where you can find more information to apply for an incoming mobility.